Popular Posts

DISORGANIZED. RANDOM.

Again, this blog is about random things yes it is. i couldn't search more appropriate tittles and useful nor worthy words in my head right now, well im about to collapse school holiday is over, its time to back to school and go to school like a normal kid :) well January be good to me, i know I'll be sitting for my SPM exam this year, but it still early, there is still some time to have fun tick tock tick tock. i promise myself i'll study hard and smart after this February Chinese new year roll by :D i just cant wait to celebrate it, it is always fun, families gathering, gambling of course, especially ''katam-katam'' have ya ever heard that? im not going to explain any further about it, wasting my time actually talking about gambling things, i rather talk about another things because there's lot more things i want to talk about. i haven't update my blog for a few days and let just say many things HAPPENED and i cant wait to tell ya. actually theres no important things, its just random, things i usually say yea boring. how to start? :O mmkay lets start with my first day at school. im getting real enthusiastic the before days of school. i know it supposed to be ''the days before'' but lets be a little weird you know being ordinary is boring. so i get ready and provides everything needed for school and sleep early that ''before days'' haha. i wake up for about 5am. yes i know its real, real early, my mom had told me that night that the car that will come and fetch me will arrive at about 6.15am. so its just 5am, i have 1 more hour and im rushing like crazy.haha.you know its been too long i spent most of the time with my home sweet home and im getting real excited to go back to school. i just need to be perfect. yes thats it PERFECT, everyone want to be perfect in their first day of school, so do i. so after everything is done and ready, i went to school like a normal kid. and what i really hate in my first day at school was assembly. i was like WHAT?ASSEMBLY?IN OUR FIRST DAY?. but thank god that certain people doesn't talk much. it was just about important briefing for those who still new in the school. im not going to take a long long period to talk about school thingy, im sure my readers would be so boring reading this things. so i'll try to elaborate it and reject some line to make it a bit short and good fun :3 so here we go, i was upset when i found that the class im going to enter wasnt the class i sit last year :( ive spent most of my time and day going to school and stay at that classroom for 10 months or less, i know its weird but really, i miss it, and what makes the situation worse and hard to me was i cant find that DESK. that desk ive been spending most of my time sleeping at it, and it knows everything ive experienced for all this time. and ive wrote the name of people i love haha. im weird, accept it. never mind bout it, its 2011 man.
.THAT SECRET CODE.
i've post in my blog before saying that my friends have a secret code to hack someone profile, and yesterday theres a girl maybe she's confused or whatsoever, she said im higly dangerous and i might hack anyone acc and its not fair. yes i know its not fair, but this code is only can be used in myspace and tagged website so you dont have to worried about it. and im not that kind of person whos really love busying with other peoples life, i gt my own life and i have no time to messed around with others. i only do it when necessary, and my friends; my galfriend whom invented that secret code is actually we haven't met yet.lol. and she never gave me that secret password, i know it start to sounds funny, she only screenshot the content of the profile i wanted to see and then sent it to me. just like that. simple. i know we havent met yet and i understand why she doesnt want to share that password to me. i met her at the internet and we are best friend since i was in Myspace, maybe a word doesnt make you believe in me. but sure i let you go figure. but too bad i never said i care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive