Popular Posts

We must learn to live together as sisters or perish together as fools.

i really dont know what to write, like i said before in my previous post, all the post you maybe had seen before came before my eyes, i meant, i dont have to think much, idea will came to me like im their master. this is so EL O EL. because it didnt come today. Just recently, i found myself is a good quoter, not really good, but at least i have the thought to write something good for myself and everyone when im down. but i sometimes seek google to find a good and better quotes that explain exactly what im going through, just sometime. but its rarely to find me feeling down at times now, my life meant to be insane and im always on that way. i have my beloved boyfriend and my dear fella, 2011 i dont expect much from you, i just want a lovely life with the person i love, the person who meant the world to me, Sheridann :) . i just want a warm and better world for my own. no more people could make you feeling down, you have what you want now belle. keep on rocking. and to all people who think they're right, im everything you've think and thought about me, no matter if it makes sense or not. doesnt matter if its  negative or positive. it doesnt make any difference to me, i am still me. i am naturally critically demented and i have is me myself as only i could ruin me. so for those who has the nerve to take me down, forget it. im much stronger than you ever thought. im all nuisance of my own life. many people expect me to have sad story behind everything that i am, before i am who i am now. EL O EL. thing is unlike those people, i dont. this is me in my world. the ideas come visiting again :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive