Popular Posts

im not ready to get hurted for second times :)

Hye i just wan to share my feeling,bcause i learn from my mumy that sharing is caring xD..
this story is happened last year where i found my love.
i do love him.and trust him.
but lastly we are separated.im the one who leave him.i didnt broke my lovely bf with no reason.but he lies on me,cheat and got a new gf behind me.what the fuck.its so hurting me.i cried very night,cause i still thinking of him.now he wan to come back to me.but i don't wan.I was worry if he do the same think to me.
this year 2011 i found my second bf that i love.
i trust him.
i don't know if he love me like i love him.
i can feel that he always lie on me.but i don't care.
i hope this second love will not hurting me.
only put the fate to a god hand.
dear jesus christ i do LOve ODEY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive