Popular Posts

BORING YET SURPRISING

hello again, im back, with a good and pretty mood :) you know me well ( i wonder who? :O ), im not going to update anything in my blog if im not in a good mood condition. i might talking about stupid, ridiculous things thats sure will creeps and scare you out, rapidly. so, here we go again, random things. i wasn't in a mood for going to school this morning, i keep snoozing my alarm clock, and wait for my mom to knock knock my bedroom door, i was not in a mood actually to get up, the morning breeze was just so and too wonderful and i just cant tell how wonderful it is :D i finally saw someone shadow at the door, and i knew that she is my mom on her way to knock knock my door and asking me to wake up. i yelled and tell my mom that im not going to school today, she asked for a good reason why, i said i think i got fever and i need to see a doctor :D and i heard a silent, she step back and went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast  ( yes, she always did that everyday, so im sure enough that she's going to the kitchen after knocking my bedroom door :D ) as i laid my head on my favorite smells good pillow, i was thinking a lot of things, its Monday, im going to meet my friends if i try to resist this so-great yet fun sleeping temptation, i have to against this sleep temptation, i am SPM candidates :3 plus, nice thought, if im not going to school today maybe my mom wouldn't let me join the dance practice or the dance competition because me and my crew already have a promise to have a long period of practice for today, yea for the whole week too :) so i get up from my bed and say bye bye to my favorite smells good pillow and went to the bathroom laughing while crossing the kitchen, my mom looked at me in confusion, before she could say a word i interrupted i said ''mommy, im going to school and after that im going to practice aite?'' with a horrible smile on my face. enough bout that, sure im not going to waste my time telling story about the whole things i already did today that is so EL O EL. so, today after school i went to my el amor babe house to have our dance practice, thank god we finally got our new moves and steps. apparently our group old member cant join us because of their busy schedule on that tournament day, so we currently have 3 new junior, we just take them randomly, everyone can dance. they're adorable little sister. so wish us luck. chum chum.
Oh yea i gotta say i love my SheridaNn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive