Popular Posts

goosey.

i haven't update my blog for a few days because of my busy schedule, im busy with everything, school, especially dance practice, i only have time during the night but im not so into online things in such time :)  me and my team mate will take part in the dance competition next week, so we must have a better and serious practice so thats mean there would be no more playing around during training time but still, it wouldn't be fun if there wasn't a joke and laugh during practice time right?haha. oh yeah the picture above, i took it when i was bored. i was waiting for one of my team mate to call me up for our dance practice, so i got bored waiting for so long so i decided to take some picture. im a photoholic. roll with me, you wont regret. alas creature. chum chum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive