Popular Posts

Being a Program Manager..

Bismillahirahmannirrahim..
Salam to all readers..

First of all, I want to share with you a lot of things but its my schedule that kept me busy to on a computer..haha
Erm..
Have you been a Program Manager before??

Well for me its the first time, and guess what? It was the best one..haha(NOT)
I got to be the PM for AGM Silat, you know what AGM is? its Annual Grand Meeting..
Well its started two weeks ago, my selection to be PM is by my YDP..
Its all started very well with the Prep N Tech, Catering & Special Task is nearly finish with their jobs, so I started to get relaxed and I just need to confirm who will be the launcher for the AGM..

Sunday - I sort off misguide from the PM coz I supposed to hold a meeting about the AGM, and I didnt do it coz at that time I cant think clearly, all I was thinking was to finish the AGM..
I thought to manage the AGM was a easy challenged on me, but it was the hardest one for me..

At the very last when its nearly 6, I started to get things to be rushed, coz no one was there to do all the things like preparing the food, drink and setting up the Lecture Hall A..

After mahgrib, I started to show sign of discomfortness because nobody was there yet to set up the foods and drink for the VIP..
At about 8.30pm some people already started to showed up and I was relieved by that., but my rushingness and with mind cant flow right, I cant start to think straight..Until some of friends tried to calmed me down and don't start to rush..I thank you for that!

My heart was beating faster and faster every minute because I want to make all things perfect, but perfectness doesn't come with working and tawakkal..
After the program finished my heart doesn't seems to stop beating faster and my mind keep telling that I have a job need to be done..

I will be sorely miss to be the PM coz yesterday my position as a Head of Researching & Record Bureau came to a wonderful ends and all my jobs is left to the new leaders of Bureau..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive