Popular Posts

I Miss You!

Salam Warahmatullah


Do you know what invigilator is?
Do you know what their job is?
Do you know how much the invigilators' salary?

Well let me tell you a story about me being the invigilators in University after SPM. Well it is not directly after SPM but after the SPM result went out..
Invigilators is a part time job for anyone that wants to have and also to increase their pocket money.
Like me, my dad invited me to become one so that I can be more independent and how to be more cautious in spending the money. Well I did that perfectly.

Their job is very simple yet very challenging, because their job is to keep an eyes on students who wants to cheat on their examination, to provide them with the stationaries needed like exam booklet and also to smoothed out the examination process. Well I had lots of problem when being the invigilator because you have to put up with a lots of students behaviour from the worst to the good one. They had all sorts of problem.

Like this one story, "one of the student kept going to toilet every exam paper he attends in the exam hall, and he always says he got stomach ache. Do you know that you can be consider cheating by doing that? Unfortunately he is Arab, so we can't do anything because some of them don't understand Malay or English very well and if they do they try not to understand them. HAHA What a prick!!"

Now I want to talk about the payment I got by being the invigilators. For a month and a week being the invigilators, I got about RM1000++ of pocket money, guess what it was worth it because you don't have to buy breakfast and lunch. I ask one of my friend in UPSI where he too became the invigilator, he told me that he had to buy the breakfast and also the lunch for the rest of the month++.
Oh yeah I forgot, I used the money for 1 semester and half in CFS, thats a lot of saving you know.

Ahh I miss being the invigilators. When I looked at the invigilator when I had exam, I smiled because I know what it felt liked to be the invigilators because you never know what challenging stuff can confront you.



I met a lot of people who had weird and cool behaviour and I was observing them because I want to know what students life is like, and it was tougher than I thought!

and also I made quite a lot new friends such as Hisyam, Asyraf, Abg Apit, Abg Fitri, Abg Pon, Abg Eri, Kak Ally, Kak Jiehah, Dalila, Aliya, Atiqah, Shalini, Fatin and a lot more that I can't remember their names but only remember their faces.

I MISS YOU :))
Invigilator!!
(hope someday I can invigilator once again)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive