Popular Posts

So yes, I know, I should be shot.
I feel horrible, I have been working full time pretty 
much so that I can earn some summer cash.
But this has meant that blogging has been a no no.
So over the next few days, I will be catching up on all comments :)
For this post, I will be letting you into the world of Pippa 
and what has been going on over the past few weeks with outfit posts :)


This is two outfits going from day to night with 
the romance colour scheme, mainly peach :)


Topshop rouge bodysuit with matching Topshop striped mini skirt.
One sunny day I decided to get a henna tattoo, isn't it cute?? <3


As the sun's out, a Topshop nude bodycon & newlook crop top shows the tan!!
and the lovely Topshop floral playsuit with the cutest puppy ever!


Now although you can hardly see in this picture, 
this outfit I am wearing in between my two American cousins,
is my favourite of all time. Very simple, but very me.
Blue Topshop Jeggins, White Topshop Waisted Top
Navy Newlook Nautical Cardigan Jacket, 
Topshop Earings & Necklace.
Although plain with minimal colours, I really like it 
because it makes certain items stand out.

 
John Freida Go Blonder Hair Product Review
Aussie Hair Care Event
Edinburgh Festival
FunkRock Fashion Shoot
A new move into the beauty product blogging side
And much much more :)

Now as jealous as I am of her outstanding blog, 
I seriously recommend that you view Carrie's newest video post at WishWishWish HERE
Honestly, its breathtaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive