Popular Posts

Damn Feelings

Salam Warahmatullah.

Ermm why my feeling have to be like this, I Don't Want too!!
but I think is about human nature and its fitra, we can't do anything about that.

why do I have to start to miss her when she's gone next semester?
and I won't be seeing her again after this semester..Waaa...T_T
too sad to be separate, even though she doesn't know that I like her (I think so)
but oh well, its my jihad to like her..


"Jika kamu menyukai seseorang dan hanya kamu dan Allah sahaja yang mengetahuinya, maka kamu sedang berjihad"


if you translate this: "If you liked somebody and only you and Allah knows about it, you are in jihad"


so thats my perspective about what I feel now, and If she knows about this, I don't mind at all..
but after all we need to stride for the future, maybe someday we will be opened heart about this..huhu



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive