Popular Posts

My glasses is back to normal!!!

Bismisllahirrahmanirahim

The story behind my glasses are these..
Well on wednesday, we had silat classes and we were practicing..
in the practice(nearly the end of the practice), my partner give punch on my head which we were supposed to do(Kaedah D) and at the same time he also punch my glasses and it break the nose pad which were to support the glasses with the nose, and the nose pad fell off to the ground and which I couldn't find it coz it were so small.

Well today, Saturday I went to the JayaOne store to fixed it and it was free of charge yet I was so excited that I had not to spend my money on that small thing..

Oh yea today, JayaOne was celebrating (IDK what is it,LOL), but its UpTrend thingy..
they got durian and mangosteen,,once I heard that my stomach says that I was to full to eat.haha
oh yea I seldomly eat durian and mangosteen..(well this is not the main point!!)

back to the story, now I'm wearing the new and updated glasses!
wow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive