Popular Posts


So I have been pretty damn useless over the past week and a half. 
Not blogging or commenting or anything!!
But my fraud situation has taken up lots of time!
And I have been enjoying my free time :)
Tomorrow HOPEFULLY things will have been sorted out
and I can get back to blog life :)

So these are my new LOVELY shorts :)
They are made by Uniqlo and I loved them!
Although slightly more expensive then I would usually spend,
at £24.99, I decided that they would be a central part of my summer wardrobe.
I wore these last week whilst out in the sun and matched it with a navy cardigan,
gold necklace and gold earings and a white cami - all Topshop.



Recently I have been thinking about how to spend my time,
I have around three months off before heading to university!
And I get my results on the 19th of August, so until then and shortly after
that date, I need to think of fun things to do.
Im not much of a 'hobby' type person, and I would really like to be.
Some people play instruments or do sports, puzzles or collectables...
so I am asking you all -

What apart from blogging is your hobby??

Here are some discount codes from www.discountcoder.com
10% off selected items
Code: TRO2
Expires: 11th July 2010

10% off all orders
Code: AW10
Expires: 30th September 2010

15% off all orders
Code: AW15
Expires: 28th July 2010

10% off all orders
Code: bananashoes
Expires: 31st July 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive