Popular Posts

Product to promote..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Salam Warahmatullah..

Last night, about 8.30pm my friend called and he wanted to show me something, as I was waiting for the Isya' prayer, I was thinking what surprises he wanted to give me?
is it anything about me?someone? or ......(err), there's a lot that going in my mind. As I finished my Isya' prayer I waited in my friend's room, so that we can go together.
At about 9.20pm we headed to this room which is also my friend's room and we go this compartment and were to introduce to this brother
On my mind that time, I was feeling anxious and also a little bit scared because I don't want to involve in any tabligh (hehe, just at this time). So there I sat and this brother introduce himself and then the surprises came, and it was to do with business..

For the moment I think, argh!damn! I don't want to involve in business, I don't have a mind of business.
So as he introduced the business he managed, I was thinking that maybe I can get in this sort of business, but my mind wasn't ready yet to do this.

He asked me whether I'm into it, and I said that maybe after I'm back from home, which next week that I'm coming home, YEY!
In my mind, I was fighting with the real world and my fantasies, which in my real world I don't want to involve in business and my fantasy was to get money and to be rich! HAHA
So there I was thinking what I'm going to do next, to involve in this business or not.

and I will decide it after I came back from home okay!
HEHE

I think thats all!
Chow
Wasalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive