Popular Posts

Deleting my first account.

I have two Facebook account, which is the first one is for anyone who wants to be my friends, and the second one is only for my friends and family, friend of friends. But i made a decision to delete my first account because of some  matter. my first account is actually flooded with strangers and some of them has a faked profile, i currently have bunch of friends 4000+ people and its drivin' me mad. and i dont find the need to have two accounts, and i dont think its useful as i already have one more account, that is the second one. so its better for me to keep only one account and deactivate the first account. i actually drafted this post about an hour ago as i had to do something and the internet line were getting so slow but now i am back, and the matter is i cant deactivate my first account and i dont know why, i already tried so many times and its drivin' me real mad, hello Facebook, i have another account so please respect my right to delete my first account, i am already sick dealing with it. 


And i finally made it, by using Facebook mobile, its more faster than directly online using my desktop, how daft it is. but its no big deal now, at least i already delete it and i dont know why but i am pretty sure that i am happy without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive