Popular Posts

Talking about my own future.

I've been thinking so much lately, about hows my future would-looks-like. I got a lot of imagination about hows my face would looks like, how many children would i have. haha. i am currently 16 years old lass comin' 17 and i know that after this im going to look forward and say goodbye to my high school and start to plan about what coming next. we all know that we all live in this very challenging world. i myself has been thinking about what job would fit me, its not about a job fits myself, physically, but it depends on my examination result. But if you're happen to know me, im not that kind of person that would easily fall for a job easily, i have my own desires of what kind of job i want to. For an example, my mother told me to become a teacher, the thing is its not that i dont want to become a teacher but in my thought i think that its not that job that im really so into, its not that job that my heart really want to to work with, i can't feel that job, but i dont know maybe someday i would. When it comes for me to think about job, the job that i would have to do in the future, i would think about lot, first of all, i would think about what kind of sacrifices and circumstances would i face for applying that job, its no big deal, i just dont think that the job suits me well and it haven't fill me yet, so far, or like i said, maybe someday. I've been thinking about a list of job in my thought lately, but it still depends on my result. 1. Stewardess ( its funny when some people ask me what i want to be in the future, i answered them i want to be a stewardess, but im afraid of height especially to be in the air transportation, its silly) 2. My own business ( it depends on what kind of business, but sure it doesn't violate the laws too) 3. Nurse ( My boyfriend and not forgot my mother also encourage me to be a nurse, depends on any hospitality sector but not in the sector that has blood and eerie situation ) thats all I've been thinking, but i prefer My own Business because im not that type who would obey people rules, i have my own rules so it is better for me to have my own job and my own rules. Besides, i have also think about the part time job, it is that, to open my own studio, depends on what kind of studio, especially photography studio something like that, and i would be the photographer and the model of course would be me. 
And hey you, i want to marry you and live with you happily ever after, Sheridann :)

'' i make wishes, i have a dream to''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive