Popular Posts

er..sama ke cik yuyu oi ?

dear my open diary,
yesterday i gotta called from my friend,
he said that my face look like the "ayuness" in the world,
ahaaa,,thanks dude..but imma little bit "ganaz"oz i always like to used"gua" in my blog.
whaddaheck kan?haha,,ermm,,a little bit pretty"sentap" kat situ nok!
at least , I JUST BE MY SELF :)

oh ya,,

just evening ade orang post mende neh kat my wall :)


*click tok tumbesaran yang sihat

yeke muka i sama dengan cik yuyu zulaikha ? err...i tgok macam nothing same jepp ?
yaa,imma one of cik yuyu zulaikha pnye follower,.i like to see her page..but am i look like her?

teettttttttttt . .the answer is not same :)

pandai je korang,tgok mana ada sama ?
my eyes is bigger than her laaaaaa...:)

eh2..cik yuyu yang comel..pinjam gmbar japp :)


bui bui (*_*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive