Popular Posts

In the blink of an eye...

Assalamualaikum...

Today is Saturday, 23rd of April 2011..i'm still a sweet 20 years old girl..growing up to be a better person, searching for a better life..rite now, i feel like i wanna write something..i donno what, i'm just sitting here on my plastic-made chocolate coloured chair. Looking through the window..the sky looks pretty dark..n it seems lightning is coming..due to the friction between the raindrops, the electrical charge that exist cause the interactions between the water molecules...thats how lightning exist...i found that..on each and every corner of the world that was created by Him..there's always an interesting and unique things to be discovered by humans..until now..lots and lots of things are waiting to be explored..

While i'm writing this piece of entry..my mind is circling thinking about the ocean current that i will face in the enormous big ship or in other words the big hall exam...may Allah give me the ease to face the exam and a calming heart...i can hear the clock is ticking..tick..tick..tick...the fan on the ceiling moving...my roommate has went home few days ago during the study week..leaving me in this old and yet a very comfort room..Alhamdulillah...time passes by...books and papers are all around me...the exam are just around the edge of the week...by this time, i'm missing a lot of people in my life, i miss my family, i miss my best friend, and i miss someone special in my heart...i can't wait for the coming vacation..

Tonite..i'll be having a study group,its about organic chemistry..its the toughest subject for this semester..i wish i can pass it well..insyaAllah....as i was thinking..we as human beings are busy with our life, searching for a success to make a better future..recently..the world today is going upside down..people are out of their mind, conquered by their selfishness for power, for money, even for women...the world today is a disaster..humans are slaughtered..been shame in an offensive manner...Oh Allah..i am so scared to face THE DAY...please give me the strength to face the obstacles in my life and in the afterlife...for i know..when i die i will be alone..Oh Allah..i am a just your tiny creation..please forgive my sins..i don't want it to be too late...for i know satans are always around to losen my path away from you....Oh Allah...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive