Popular Posts

Random


Today, im going to post and talk a lot of crappy things, nothing good has happened yet, things about my love life is an exception, i have a great relationship all-the-way   i am doing great, just nothing good has happened yet, so maybe thats why i always dont have any good things to talk about in my blog. Anyhow, i've been keeping myself busy with knowledge, but now, i am back bitches :)
April are about to be over, so May is getting closer so May be nice to me, nothing has change, im staying the same, still the same, im still an eating machine for sure :) I've been thinner and getting fatter again but still, my weight still remains the same, so my height too. I am doing great and healthy, but the weather isn't helping, so far, the sun keeps blazing and laser-ing my skin and i am not comfortable walking under it, i just hate being tan, no big deal. So i've been asking my Father to get me a new camera/cell-phone, Olympus Ep2, the camera quality fascinates me, so far. its awesome and ohyeah i could do more arts with it so prepare yourself for some serious awesomeness i am serious. hallelujah. and a new cellphone, whatever Sony would it be, my current cellphone ; i just couldnt bear her stupid jerk red habits and its becoming more unusual and uncontrolled cant be controlled, Yes im calling her a her because i think shes a girl and only a girl would act stupid like that, to me, in my perception. i prefer both Daddy, i need them.
I am preparing myself for my SPM this year, i wish i could do my best and im giving my best for it, its my last year in high school so i need to do some serious awesomeness for myself, and yes i have a target of course. I just couldnt wait no more for it to passed quickly, im going to be 18 years old lass with a freedom life soon, i could do whatever i want, changing my style to be more elegant like i always did, i would do anything i like, i love, i will be forever young :) i could go wherever i want, no more school rules, no more stupid and daft captivities from my family. haha. i cant wait. 
Im going to prepare myself for attending tonight Paschal mass, candlelight and i remembered i accidentally burnt my hair during the candlelight event last year. So advanced Happy Easter everyone :)
i usually doing highlight things with red colour but it seems to be much sexy as I am already lot of sexy, so its no big deal pinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive