Popular Posts

She will creeps your dream at night.


i'm having insomnia these few days, i cant sleep well, i am sleepy but i cant close my eyes really. i usually woke up at dawn which i dislikes because i dont feel like i love to wake up at dawn really, not real dawn actually, at about 2am++ something like that, i dont like it, Especially when i woke up and i saw my sister next to me sleeping soundly and looked really comfortable.(but it depends, sometimes i stay up late texting calling with my el amor Dear) i looked at my cell phone and i dont want to disturb my
amor de mi corazon. i dont have that nerve to awaken them. So, what will i do first thing that im not going to missed every time i was awakened was playing games in my phone which is not really fun actually. The second thing was playing my favorite songs in my cell phone too. The third one is what mostly i did, i grabbed any magazines and torn it to pieces, trying to solve the puzzle pieces after that and i only looked for the marvelous one, especially when they have a nice and juicy pictures and arts,(thats what i did last night) what i would do with them is collecting them and im going to stick it to my Bedroom wall, im going to collect them first, and sooner or later i'll sticked them, I've collected bunches, so far. but the problem will be always that i'm easily getting bored with them so sometimes i would looked back at them and filtering, you know what i mean right? filter filter and filtered 'till i think that im already collected the BEST one. And Fourth, im gonna grabbed my story books or a novel, i prefer English one just because i love it for no reason, i am currently reading The collection of Shakespeare :
1. The tempest*
2. A Midsummer Night's Dream*
3. Much ado about Nothing*
4. As you like it*
5. The Merchant Of Venice
6. King Lear
7. Macbeth
8. The Comedy of Errors
9. Twelfth Night; or, What You Will
10. Romeo and Juliet
11. Hamlet, Prince of Denmark
12. Othello
As you see, i'd highlight some of the title and put a star* on it it means that i already read them. it is all together in One book, i borrow it from the school library. i love his collection, i mean Shakespeare Books collection, it has variety of Stories such as Fairytale, comedy and Love. So you guys better grab one. And not forget the last thing i would do when im awakened was this i would think twice first before doing this because not everyone is playful like me, i'll grabbed my cell phone, i would randomly missed call some people(only friends and cousin) and then when i think that im done with it i will be going to bed and off to lalaland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive