Popular Posts

Funfair

I've lot things to talk about these days, but i am only gonna talk about half of it, because i only wanna talk about patchy plot that seems to be much important like for an example ; an important event.. I went to Funfair feast with my dear fella, my beloved boyfriend and also Floor killerz crew last Saturday night, i've met lot people and it was really crowded. I had lot of fun i wont deny, I had fun with the stupid 360 space-gun especially, the first thought when the thingy just went about to move i screamed and i hold my boyfriend hand very tightly, i cant help, i cried a little and after the thingy going real higher and higher i screamed again yes i screamed all the times, i felt dizziness and i really need a toilet, i just cant help thinking about the risk im going to face, I've thinking lot same problem with other peoples who also in the same situation as well, so its no big deal, its not like i am the only one who was afraid, the shittest thing was when the stupid thingy went up higher and higher and it stucked for a about 5 seconds on the top deliberately of course to make it more interesting yet much extreme and everyone was like on the top at about 50 feet or something something i dont know, i am actually not really good at calculating the square feet so whatever , everyone screamed, i , myself really cant help with it, i almost felt like i need the toilet now! i was like ''im going to spit now so bring this thing down now!'' i felt happy and satisfied after the thing is finally over and i shivered, like everyone does, some of them cried, lot. haha. after that we tried the rocket one, the one that not real extreme but interesting really, and of course my boyfriend would be beside me, perhaps im not going to play that game really, we had tried the Tagada ride, which is real good fun, Ghost Train which is not really nice and scary but i screamed, i dont know why but yes thats just me, i dont like place like that. haha. but i had a best and sweet moment when i was riding the ghost train with my boyfriend haha. Yes i screamed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive