Popular Posts

such a WORLD.

I've been keepin' myself cooling down and control myself for not doing any stupid things, i shut, i didn't speak, and maybe thats why people trying to take that chances to step over my head, its the same thing as they're trying to trample over my head. i stand still, remember all the good things, nice people had told me , i know exactly what to do and whats dont. i know whats right and whats wrong, i am 16 and maybe not all things i know about life but i could assure you that i know how to distinguish whats bad and whats good. Hey darling, I am professional of course i wont do such things, you know, i know what it is. Im not a drama queen, i forgive you but maybe it will takes time to forget. at least i said i forgive you.
Who i am to judge you, who i am to punish you? i dont do such things, god knows who is right and who is wrong. and i live and learned that everybody make mistakes, i never said i am perfect, i make mistakes too, sin, bunches. you make mistakes, they witnessed what happened, but you still refused to tell the truth, whats an obstinate brain you got there darling, but sure i cant force you, but hey please just stop telling lies, im sick of your drama scene, no matter how hard you try to create you drama scene, the one who speak the truth will always win, you dont believe me? go figure. 
I dont need people in my PARTY, i can handle it myself and the people who support me, friends, la gente que quiero thanks for the support, i love you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive